- We excavate the area to a depth of approx 70 – 100mm, removing all grass and soil.
- Treat the area for weeds and remove all tree roots.
- Install a crushed blue metal base, level it evenly over the area, compact the base and re level it.
- lay down new synthetic grass, gluing the joins, and pinning down the entire border using 200mm galvanised decking spikes.
- Kiln dried sand is then spread over the new synthetic grass at a rate of approx 10kg per square metre, and brushed in. This helps reinforce the grass fibres and weight down the area, to give the synthetic grass that “freshly mowed” look, all year round.